H3 | Chestnut cabinets Door | Transitional
Choosing the right h3 chestnut cabinets door for your home can be difficult. The door panel is 3/4″ thick, and it completely covers the entrance. All chestnut kitchen cabinets and vanities from the kitchen are superiorly constructed with 100% solid wood. Chestnut cabinets kitchen are proudly equipped with the following STANDARD features:
All ColumbusCabinetsCity cabinets and vanities are superiorly constructed with 100% solid wood and proudly come with the following STANDARD features:
- Door panel of chestnut cabinets: 3/4 ?thick solid wood; complete coverage of the door.
- Door hinge: adjustable in 6 directions; soft-close metal; hidden by the euro.
- Adjustable shelf: thick plywood for 3/4 ?cabinet; transparent topcoat on all sides and edges; with metal shelves.
- Drawer: 5/8 ?solid wood on all sides; dovetail construction.
- Drawer slide: full extension slide; soft-close metal; hidden under the assembly.
- Plywood Box: 1/2 “to 5/8” thick plywood; painted finish on the inner sides; color-matched finish on the outer sides.
- Metal Support: Angled support brackets in the base cabinets for maximum stability.
- Door Bumper: Promotes silent closing and reduces rattling for maximum durability.